The HCA Fund


What is the
HCA Fund?

The HCA Fund is an annual endeavor to support HCA programs, activities, buildings, and grounds. Tuition covers only 83% of the cost of an HCA education. The remaining 17% comes from generous donations from constituents -- trustees, faculty, staff, parents, grandparents, friends, and alumni/ae -- who support the Fund.

Parents give to invest in their child’s future, alumni give to show their appreciation, and friends give because they believe in the HCA mission. Every donation made directly impacts every student at HCA. All HCA Fund gifts are tax-deductible.

2014-2015 HCA Fund Deadline: June 30, 2015

Donate Online

Checks payable to Holy Child Academy can be mailed to:

Holy Child Academy
Development Office
475 Shadeland Avenue
Drexel Hill, PA 19026 

Levels of Giving

Cornelia Connelly Society: $3,000 and above

Green and White Circle: $1,000 - $2,999

Drexel Beneficiary: $500-$999

Board of Trustees Associate: $250-$499

Head of School Patron: $100-$249

Drexel Donor: $1-$99

 To view the 2014-2015 Annual Report, please click here

 

 

Holy Child Academy
475 Shadeland AvenueDrexel HillPA 19026
Tel:
610-259-2712

powered by finalsite