Pennsylvania Tax Credit Programs for Businesses
The Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development administers an exciting opportunity for businesses to redirect their
How the Programs Work
If a business pays certain
Types of Taxes that are Eligible for EITC and OSTC:
- Corporate Net Income Tax;
- Capital Stock Franchise Tax;
- Bank and Trust Company Shares Tax;
- Title Insurance Companies Shares Tax;
- Insurance Premiums Tax;
- Mutual Thrift Institutions Tax; and
- Personal Income Tax of LLC, LLP, S Corporations, and Partnerships.
Extent of Program
An eligible business may be approved for a tax credit equal to 75% of its contribution to
OSTC: Funding is still available and applications are currently being accepted.
EITC: Applications must be submitted on
The application process is easy. Please contact Development Director Becky Antczak with any questions at 610-259-2712 or via e-mail.