Welcome to HCA’s Summer Camp!
I welcome you to an exciting nine weeks at HCA’s Summer Camp. I am delighted to be returning for my third year as Camp Director. Our goal is to provide activities that are creative, enriching, and filled with fun for every camper, no matter his or her age. Our instructors, counselors, and counselors-in-training look forward to welcoming new campers and returning friends!
Christine McLaughlin, HCA Camp Director
Camp Information Session
Learn about our exciting Summer Camp programs on:
• Wednesday, April 24, 2013 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, June 6, 2013 from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
• 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Kids’ Club before and after camp is available.
• Morning and afternoon snack will be provided by the camp.
• Please pack a snack for your child if he/she has specific food allergies.
HCA’s Summer Camp lunch option includes the following items for $6.00 a day:
• Choice of all beef hot dog, hamburger, cheeseburger, grilled cheese, or pizza; drink and dessert.
Save money and purchase one or several Summer Camp Lunch Coupon packets with 10 coupons for $50.