Successful, satisfying music study is dependent upon consistent, daily practice. Parents are asked to ensure the following:
- an instrument kept in tune and in good repair;
- a practice setting free from distraction (i.e., siblings and TV);
- parental supervision of all practice periods for beginners;
- encouragement, support, and appreciation for your child's efforts; and
- consistent student attendance at lessons with materials.
- WedOct23 Day 5
- WedOct23 Soccer Shots 3:15 PM to 3:45 PM
- WedOct23 HCA Business Networking Group 7:00 PM
Schedule a Tour
We encourage your family to see our classrooms in action or to attend one of our open houses or twilight tours scheduled during the year. Contact the Admissions Office at 610-259-2712 or via e-mail.