Holy Child Academy offers a robust, no-cut athletic program with opportunities to develop skills, sportsmanship, and appropriate competitive challenges. Although after-school sports are voluntary at Holy Child Academy, more than 92% of students participate. Holy Child Academy participates with teams in the following sports:
• Co-ed soccer
• Boys’ and girls’ basketball
• Boys’ and girls’ track and field (Grades K to Eight)
• Girls’ volleyball
• Cross-country (Grades One to Eight)
In addition to CYO sports, HCA offers intramural volleyball and flag football.
Levels of Play
Our athletic program consists of the following levels:
- Junior Junior Varsity (JJV): Grades Three to Four - Instructional program for boys and girls, offering skill development and preparation for competition.
- Junior Varsity (JV): Grades Five to Six - Continued instruction and introduction of competition through CYO League play.
- Varsity (V): Grades Seven to Eight - Continued instruction and introduction of competition through CYO League play.