We are looking forward to a fun eventful morning on Monday, October 31st. We are closely monitoring the weather and will send an AMG Alert notifying you of any changes. In the event of rain, the outdoor parade will be canceled and filmed. A link to watch the parade will be sent in the afternoon.
Click HERE to sign up for AMG Alerts.
- Students arrive at the regular arrival time dressed in costume.
- Please arrive no later than 7:55 a.m.
- At 8:15 a.m., students will parade around the HCA field (Weather Permitting).
- In the event of rain, the outdoor parade will be canceled and filmed. A link to watch the parade will be sent in the afternoon.
- Parents are invited to join us from 8:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. (Weather Permitting).
- After the parade, students will go inside and participate in Halloween-themed activities
- Please have your child wear his/her costume over play clothes so they will be more comfortable for the games.
- Costume “weapons” such as swords, bows and arrows, guns, etc. will not be permitted.
- Dismissal is at 12:00 noon.
- No lunch will be served and there will be no HCA+ Plus.
- The Grandparent's Association bake sale will be available for students to purchase snacks in the cafeteria during the event.
2022 MISSION PARTNER
This year, the mission we will be supporting is the Bethesda Project, a non-profit organization that provides emergency shelter, housing, and supportive services for thousands of individuals experiencing homelessness in Philadelphia. Their core values include service, social justice, dignity and worth of the person, and the importance of human relationships. We ask that each family support this mission by donating $5.00. Cash or Venmo @HolyChildAcademy